[IP] who was selling pump---I have a DEX

Wasn't someone on ere just two three days ago offering their used
model--they weretrying to sell it to make the differencefor themselves
between the insurnace and what was due for their new model.  ANone catch
that person's name??

Also, I have a DEX here---there was someone asking about one.  Never
used!  My Endo said he did not like them after I bought it!  ARG!

Charisma :)