Re: [IP] summer camps

I happened to be a newly-elected trustee for Camp Nejeda in Stillwater NJ.
It's a wonderful place!  My family and I have attended family camp for the
past 2 years and Jack will be able to attend by himself next year at age 7.
I would suggest contacting them immediately if you wish to sign up for this
summer.  Sessions fill quickly!  If you go up on family day, I'd love to say
hello.  Please e-mail me privately if you have anymore questions.  The # for
Camp Nejeda is:  973-383-2611.  Valerie Miller-Weber is the Executive

Happy camping!