[IP] Re: dementia

email @ redacted writes:

<< These results
 remained significant even when the data was adjusted for factors like age,
 education, visual impairment, stroke, and other diseases. The women with
 type 2 diabetes (insulin dependent) had more decline than those with type 1.

This may be a really ignorant question but did they adjust for factors like
high and low blood sugars when being asked the questions?? Also, unless I'm
reading this wrong, the writer doesn't even know the difference between Type
1 and Type 2 so how can we trust his or her other information? Just my
thoughts. Janice