Re: [IP] strange low behavior

here's a strange one for you....this goes back to the time the OJ trial was
on tv constantly.       i got hooked watching it, and was folding socks - my
daughter had just gotten home from school and she said i just completely
stopped doing the socks like i'd been shocked or something.       she saw me
throw a pair of socks onto the kitchen counter and told her not to touch
them!        she asked why and i started to explain that i'd just solved the
OJ case and had to call judge ito to tell him.       she knew i was low and
told me to sit down and drink OJ instead of thinking about OJ!           lol