[IP] Boob site

My site has been great.  It has lasted 4 days (tender).  I've had really
good absorption. and I find that I don't bang the site at all here.  And if
there is even a chance of me banging it I already have the natural defense
to protect myself there.

I went this morning to change my site out before it would begin to get sore
as my sites do when they get old.  I stuck my self 5 times in other
areas(not boobs) before I returned to the right breast and finally got one
in comfortably.

Another good thing about it is I don't have anything to block my view while
inserting the set.

I have read people having a fear of trying new sites be it your back side
or anywhere away from your stomach,  I say this,  Where ever you are going
to stick it just do it. That pain, or fear will not last forever.      Try
to think of what you might be missing by not trying something new. (I put
off getting a pump for a year because I didn't want that much work to keep
up with.  Boy was I wrong and Now I realize the freedom I could have had so
long ago if only I could have 'just done it'!!)  Also BTW I have a VERY
high tolerance for pain.

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World