[IP] eye test - erinnn

erinn wrote:
>  i don't think it's a flourecine test... it's an angio photography
> thing. they  inject dye into my blood stream and then take
> photos to see if any blood is pooling.

well maybe it isnt the sa,me., but, that is what they do with the flourecine.
 they shoot you up, strap your head to a Kodak and zapaway as the dye runs
through your viens.  If you are having any micro-anuerisms (trans: tiny
leaks) in your eyeball, the photos will show it.  and like i said, NOT
EVERYONE has the same reaction with the heaves, but you WILL have odd colored
pee....kinda fun.  Evenif you do get sick, it is gone as soon as you
vomit...no lingering effects...bring a toothbrush just in case.

Helpful ihnts from Hell-oise (Sara)