[IP] another question

THANK YOU!  Taht form looks really helpful.
And so as not to "waste:" an entire post on a mere Thank you( LOL)
I will ask a question

I think I know thae answer, but it is just fallinginto place so I am
Essentially, with the pump, we could correct for ANY amount of carb, but
if we constantly did that he would gain weight.  Still have to follow a
basic health food plan to keep healthy weight?
Is that accurate?  And that is why folks are hainvg a big debate about
what to fix a low with?
Charisma :)