Re: RE:[IP] "Even" the pump doesn't make it disappear.....

Maureen Reagan

I wasn't trying to chastise you, you are old enough to make your own
decision's but I was trying to make the point that I was just like you.  I
wasn't going to let those doctors tell me how to run my life.  My parents
were the same also, but my favorite saying was you don't have diabetes, so
how could you have any idea what it's like.  I don't expect you to be
perfect even now I "cheat" when I can't stand it.  I never handled stress
very well, and I was going to have as much fun as I could, work as hard as
anyone else.  Not meaning to try to tell you or anyone else how to run their
life.  Just trying to Help.