[IP] Test encouragers

I think when I go through my next *test* for whatever, I'll let the list
know AFTER it is over. I've had 12 surgeries and numerous tests already and
know some can be pretty severe. I sure don't need the cautions/warnings/war
stories BEFORE I have one done.  We're probably going to a transplant center
in a few weeks and I may have to walk out on the session and let my hugsband
hear all the gory stuff. My theory: put me to sleep and fix me, then wake me
up.  I don't want to work myself into a tizzy before it actually happens.  I
also remember in school all the kids would warn us about a certain
teacher -- then when I got him/her, it wasn't that bad.
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83

BTW - for those who THINK the pump is heavy and bulky, ask Michael to see
the pic of me with my first pump. OR e-mail me privately and I'll send it to