From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2000 14:27
Subject: [IP] Re: Normal/Stop struggling?

Thanks to EVERYONE who acknowledged that their bg goes all over the place.
I'm 52, and have been on the pump 6 months, and I still haven't found the
balance point between stressing and just letting it go and not even
recording
anything for a week.  After the first month, my endo said maybe the stress
was contributing the unexplained numbers, and just recently she said
continuous monitoring shows a wide variation throughout the day even for
people considered in 'tight control.'  I think the fact that I'm testing so
much more is just making the variation more real.  It helps so much to know
it's not just me missing something (and I'm really good at math, too!).
Linda G