[IP] Thanks to everyone who helped me with my pump problem!

Hey everyone...a week or so ago I was venting about how I was sick of the
pump and how I hated the reaction I got to the IV prep tape and the
medicated pad on the Soft Set QR.  A lot of you suggested I try the Sils.  I
called Minimed and they sent me two samples.  I LOVE THEM SO MUCH MORE THAN
THE SOFSETS!  It was a little tricky getting the needle out of the site, I
was in quite a bit of pain trying to get it out, but it's been in for a few
days, and it's much more comfortable and the paper tape isn't bothering me
at all!  I'm calling Minimed tomorrow so I can return my 2 unused boxes of
QRs and they will be giving me 2 boxes of the Sils (they told me last week
that they would do that for me, I was so happy)!  So thanks again!!  Kelly