Re: [IP] regular summer camp for geneva

Dear Geneva's mom,
My friend has 2 sons, aged 11 and 13, and she sent them to a regular camp for
2 weeks that was five hours away.  The  older boy does and outstanding job of
managing himself, and the younger boy is pretty good too.  I say - go for it.
As soon as we get really good at the pump, I'll send Diana eventually.
Problem is, she can seizure during the night if she goes really low, quickly.
 However, she has already been on a 3 day hiking school field trip and is
going on another 2 day one in a few weeks.  Of course, we do the usual stuff
to set her up for success.
Mom to Diana, age 13