[IP] letting go

Can we ever let our diabetic children go without that awful nauseous
feeling.........today at the wrestling tournament, Matt was among the missing
for only about 10 minutes, but the whole time, i was worrying, cause i
couldn't "see" him. When will that awful feeling diminish?  It has lessoned a
great deal since pumping. But i said to my husband, how am i ever going to
let this child be on his own? I cannot imagine it!