[IP] Re: Eye Dr Update

I think you are refering to a fluroscein angiogram of the fundi (back of the
eye).  It made me exceedingly nauseaus too, though I managed not to actually
"toss cookies" by a slim margin.  The severe nausea was short-lived however.
You will have your eyes dilated, so just make sure you can do your job with
the dilation or ask for some "reversing" drops.

Hang in there, it's no picnic but there are far worse things (my opinion
having been there and done that)  I'll be thinking of you.  Feel free to
email privately if you like.