[IP] Steak for Dinner

> 2) AVOIDING eating big quantities of protein (meat, cheese)

I ate a huge steak (I cut off the fat, my favorite part) for dinner for
the first time since being on the pump last night.  I also had a small
salad (took a bolus of 1 unit for 15 Carbs. for Melba Toast croutons).
At 1:00 AM my bg was 360 so I took a bolus of 3 (1 unit drops me 60
points).  One hour later I was 311, bolused another 3 units.  Woke up
with bg at 78.  Is it possible that the steak caused such a rise in bg?

Type 1 for 37 years, pumping 4 months