[IP] BIG MATH PROJECT

Hello Ruth. Try do follow that:

1) TESTING BGL 8 to 10 times a day (when eating and 1 1/2
  hour after AND when feeling different)

2) AVOIDING eating big quantities of protein (meat, cheese)

3) CLEANING the tubing air bubbles off EACH MORNING

4) CHANGING the infusion site after 72 hours

5) SETTING the basal rates, ratios and BGL-target well

6) PAYING ATTENTION to my carbohydrate intake, and

7) ENGINEERING a forecast for my bolus throughout the day.

The step #7 is tough - I just mentioned that because we (my wife
and I) do that and because your comment, also.

Good luck!

Jose & Gina
email @ redacted

>Where do you just relax and stop trying to
> solve the latest mystery of blood sugar?

I look at sometimes as a BIG MATH PROJECT!!!!

ruth

trying to keep geneva's levels mathematically correct