Re: [IP] IV Prep

Cheri wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can get IV Prep?  Do any of the national chains
> carry this product?  My doctor wrote me a prescription for it but I cannot
> find it anywhere.

You need to check out medical/surgical supply stores, not pharmacies.  Minimed carries it, but it's expensive from them ($12 for a box of 50 plus shipping).  I get them by placing an order with Kaiser and it gets shipped to me.  They contract with Diabetes Selfcare.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.