[IP] thanks for replys to "is this normal"

Thanks to everyone who replied to my post "is this normal",  for some
strange reason I thought I was the only one who had weird bgs. Its nice to
know that there are others like me, I feel a little better about my readings
though I'm still frustrated by the unexplainable swings. I know I'm hard on
myself as I'm sure many of you are about the bgs that we can't figure out. I
have a tendency to blame myself when bgs are bouncing around, thinking what
did I do wrong. Its a constant struggle to remind myself that sometimes,
there is simply no explanation for an unusual reading.