Re: Subject: [IP] Proud Mom

> I'm debating about letting her go to a
> regular gymnastics camp this summer that's a long way from home. I
> know she could handle it, but I worry about if a problem came up,
> like she got sick or ketones or something.

Send her with a cell-phone and a very specific camp letter. Talk to
the staff yourself  so they know what is expected of them. That's
what I've done for Lily and her 2wk summer camps. She started a
little older than Jenna (dx'd at 11), but the dialog with staff would
be the same. I've always found most people to be quite willing to
help and learn.

Michael