Re: [IP] skin rash, but it doesn't itch

> i have been getting a progressively worse skin rash under my skin of
> my sites. when i take off the tape (i use IV 3000), it looks fine,
> but within an hour, there is a square area of raised redness.
> the
> welts on my stomach are horrible...

You should test them all to see which work. Stick on a one inch
square of each for 3 - 4 days.

Kendal Polyskin II
Also try the paper surgical tapes at the drug store.

In addition, try another test with a skin barrier like Bards or
Smith & Nephew Skin Prep

MM or D should be able to send some samples of most of those above.