[IP] RE: eye doctor update

i don't think it's a flourecine test... it's an angio photography thing. they
inject dye into my blood stream and then take photos to see if any blood is
pooling. it better not make me sick because i can only get 1 and a half hours
off of work!

        if they are doing a "flourecine" test, which is what it sounds like,
you better ask for a bucket. it made me
        sick everytime i got it, and apparently that is a known side affect -
some people it has NO affect on, others

        good luck -

 - What matters most is how you see yourself -