RE:[IP] "Even" the pump doesn't make it disappear.....

The hard point to find is ...Where do you just relax and stop trying to
solve the latest mystery of blood sugar?

  On one hand we say just relax and realize that we can't really control bgs
as we would like , so mellow out.  And on the other hand we say work at it
and it will come in line.  Weigh everything, test a zillion times a day and
fast on occasions.

When do we stop struggling?  (I don't really want a answer)