[IP] Re: InCharge meter

I bought one of these via Diabetic Promotions (1-800-433-1477)  on special
for $10 a few weeks ago without messing with rebates and trade-ins.  I
appreciate the review and tips from Rick Mendosa.  Will let ya'll know how I
like the meter/fructosamine tests after I've used it awhile.  I've used the
glucose strips that come with it, quick tests and after about 15 test
comparisons with the One Touch can say they come up almost exactly the same.
Since my insurer only "covers" Lifescan products, I doubt I'll be switching
anytime soon.  Will just pay out of pocket for the fructosamine strips for