[IP] Dog doesn't like DEX

Ok guys. Just a little funny post. Matt finally got his strips for his new
Dex Meter. And believe it or not Merck Medco got it right!  Any how, we
immediately started using the Dex. Well our dog, Taz, a little
shitzu..doesn't like it!  The beep it makes when enough blood is drawn is
driving him crazy!  I think he is relating it to the smoke detectors because
of the pitch!  He shakes and shakes and runs to the backdoor trying to get
out, all from this little beep!  It is so funny!  Not for Taz, but for
everyone else. I hope he gets used to it!  Matt has 900 strips!!!!!!!!!