[IP] Re: bolus increments

>Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 18:38:19 -0500
>From: "RoseLea" <email @ redacted>
>Subject: [IP] Re: amount to fill canula
>Keith asked:
><<Can you not do 0.7 or 0.8? That'd be a serious drawback for me, if not!>>
>With the H-Tron Plus you can only do .5 or 1.0 increments on boluses unless
>you have them reset the increment to a different amount.  They can set it to
>whatever amount you want.

Boy-howdy, I guess I'd have to have them do that! I'm pretty
insulin-sensitive, and my usual lunch bolus is 5.8, for instance (which I
can do with the MiniMed). I even wish I could do basals in finer increments
than 0.1: currently I run 0.2 during the day, but may have to fine-tune that
to between 0.2 and 0.3 in the afternoon, by alternating between 0.2 and 0.3
every hour or some such.

--Keith Johnson