Re: [IP] Re: Is this normal (my lengthy reply)

    Perfect summation of the frustration felt not only by the pumpers, by
also by the parents of pumpers who can do the identical thing from one day to
the next & have their child's bgs completely out of whack for no discernible
    Forwarded your thoughts to my "cyber circle" to print & save as a
rational reminder whenever they hit "one of those days"!!!!

Regards, Renee