Re: [IP] Re: Is this normal (my lengthy reply)

Anika:
    Perfect summation of the frustration felt not only by the pumpers, by
also by the parents of pumpers who can do the identical thing from one day to
the next & have their child's bgs completely out of whack for no discernible
reason...
    Forwarded your thoughts to my "cyber circle" to print & save as a
rational reminder whenever they hit "one of those days"!!!!

Regards, Renee