[IP] "Even" the pump doesn't make it disappear.....

Greetings all:
      Regarding the recent thread of how "even" the pump doesn't "make it all
right", I'm cutting & pasting something I'd already sent to cyber-pals. It
underscores what I always tell my husband: don't ask me WHY Melissa's bgs are
too high or too low- rather be thrilled at how often they AREN'T, thanks to
the pump...because, no matter what artificial means we employ, we're still
all fighting an uphill battle against the ravages of that sly immune
<A HREF="http://www.niddk.nih.gov/new/newsbref/asstate/index.htm">
Blood Glucose Control</A> ..here's a VERY graphic representation of why we
still need to be striving so hard for CURE research! This chart was part of a
speech by the new director of the NIDDK, Dr. Allen Spiegel that was posted at
the Islet Foundation: <A
HREF="http://www.niddk.nih.gov/new/newsbref/asstate/asstate.htm">NIDDK News
Brief: Statement of Dr. Allen M. Spiegel Director, National Institut</A> .

Regards, Renee