[IP] thanks, Rick

Hi Rick and all--

Thanks for posting your recent articles, Rick.  My first meter was an Ames
Glucometer, which my doctor prescribed for me when I was pregnant with my
first child.  I truly believe that the people behind that machine were at
least partially responsible <vbg> for the birth of my healthy, beautiful
children (in 1980 and 1982).

By the way--I went through some real insurance hassles to get that first
meter.  Letters of medical necessity, "compliance" surveys, training
requirements...  Does that sound familiar to anyone?  LOL--cause otherwise
I'd have to cry!

:)  Doreen in Wyoming--who is VERY grateful for advances in treatment and
technology, but pretty d#@$ annoyed at the roadblocks people have to get
around to use it!