[IP] Proud Mom

Well Jessica went on a school trip yesterday to a UIL competition.  She
competed in Storytelling, but didn't make it to Finals, only 2 second
graders made it to finals in all the fields.  But what makes me more proud
than anything was the fact that she took care of herself, by herself, from
noon till the bus got back at 7:30 last night.  She calculated all her
boluses for food and even corrected when she was a bit high.  This is the
first time I have really "let go" of her and trusted her to do it herself.
It was very hard, but she made all the right decisions as she was 81 after
she got off the bus.  Wish she had made it to Finals, but I think she taught

me a more important lesson...that it's time to let her go and grow.

Very Proud Mom of Jessica, age 8, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 1.7 years &
Jarred, 9

Mom of Jessica, age 8, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 1.6 years

Visit http://freeworld.excite.com