Re: [IP] Heard back from Dis...

Congrats!  I am also dealing with Disetronic and Jenny but we are not so
fortunate and will have to pay 15%.  I found out however that if we go with
Minimed they will cover it 100%, something to do with PPO, discounts, and
such.  I am very frustrated because our doc feels we should go with D, as do
I but we will then have to pay more.  Anyway, I'm curious to get some
opinions on what others think about this situation.  We were mostly
interested in the D for the waterproofness and the 2 pumps.  I am quite
frustrated and uncertain as to what direction we should now take.  We should
be ordering our pump next week so I need to decide what to do.  Any input
would be greatly appreciated!  :)