Re: [IP] eye doctor update

I am really sorry to hear of this development, but if it can be treated
somehow, I suoppose it is a bit of a relief.
I am also excited(wrong word, but I think you
you'll know what I mean) to have a new idea to take to my doc next time
I go.  Perhaps, if they are this hard to see, that is what is being
missed in my eyes as well.  Would you mind emailing me with a couple
things?  What your symptoms were exactly that led him to look for these,
and how he went about finding the one?
If not, I understand.
Charisma :)