In a message dated 3/3/2000 3:44:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I am 58 and I think our bodies, no matter what our age, are constantly
 changing.   >>

God, you mean when my son is done with puberty things won't suddenly be
LOL (I think).  I remember thinking "once he has the pump he wont go low
anymore"  What a joke.  Went from 318 to 30 in the space of an hour and a
half (he was sick and throwing up, so I'm sure the virus did it, but
still....)  Post-pump, I thought "once he's done with puberty, he'll
stabilize".....argghhhh, you've stolen my delusions...  :-)