[IP] eye doctor update

well...i went to the eye doctor again today... he discovered a small anuerism
in the very center of my left eye. he had to use a magnifer to find it, but he
thinks that may be the problem. however, he is concerned there may be others
that he isn't seeing, because they can hide in the perifery, so he is doing an
angio test on tuesday. it's the test where they inject dye into your blood
stream and then see where the blood pools...so, if there is any pooling, he
will know i have more anuerisms. he isn't sure if this is the problem, but it
could be. so, we will see what happens on tuesday. if there are any other
anerisms, he can laser zap them with minimal problem...however, he cannot zap
the one in the center of my eye because you can only zap ones that are off
center, because it can damage sight...

more updates when i know more...

pumping 2 months, 2 weeks, 5 days

 - What matters most is how you see yourself -