[IP] insurance/compliant for meter rental

Maybe I am wrong here, but who is to say you could not fudge nunbers to
make them THINK you were "compliant" by their standards?  I mena, what
business is it of theirs if they have no idea how it works anyhow?  And
how bad are the first month or two of numbers going to look with getting
basals right and all?  Pretty ad I am guessing!
I say show em what they wanna know.