[IP] Now that is fast!

I just found out yesterday that Taylor was approved for the insulin pump
(after 6 long months of fighting), and talked to MiniMed today.  They are
overnight FedExing the pump to us to be here tomorrow because we see the Dr.
on Monday.  This could not have come at a better time as Taylor has a week
off of school for spring break, and it will allow us to get used to the pump
a little before he has to go back.  The only glitch in the whole plan is
that BCBS placed restrictions on his approval and if he messes up once in
the next two months they can decided to pull the pump.  They say this will
see how compliant he is, I say that is a lot of pressure to place on a
person.  Oh well I am still walking on clouds just to get the pump.