Re: [IP] Eczema

Thanks for responding.  I used the Eucrin also and found that I had to use
the very dry one.  My skin Dr. said to use this Elta stuff, and It is even
more greasy than Eucrin.  It seems to be helping, He also put me on an
antibiotic for a month.  This is something that I have really been having a
lot of trouble with the last year or so.  If all this stuff doesn't help I
still will want to know if it just might be the Humalog.