[IP] Olive Garden

     Olive garden puts out a nutrition leaflet for their "garden menu"
     choices.  It includes the bread sticks and several of their "low fat"
     menu items.  Just ask the waitress/waiter for it.
     Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 22:30:10 EST
     From: email @ redacted
     Subject: [IP] Help with the Olive Garden
     I have only gone to the Olive Garden for lunch.  I have ordered soup
     salad and bread sticks because I felt it was safer than any pasta
     dish. Not
     so.  No matter how I try to account for the above, I can't make it
     work.  Has
     anyone been successful at the Olive Garden?  Does anyone know the
     exact carbs
     in anyone of their meals?  How many carbs do you account for in a
      I think that the fat in the salad dressing is accounting for my