Re: [IP] Carb count of Paczki's -- Becky

Becky wrote:

<<Now RoseLea,  first let me say that I am VERY jealous of you!  That is one
thing I miss about the Detroit area!  I suggest going to Meijer or Farmer
Jacks bakery and asking what the carb count is in theirs, this will at
least give you a jumping off point.>>

Thanks Becky.  I guess that may be the best starting point.  I can ask at
Meijers, although they had some packaged in a box and no nutrition info on
the label, which is why I wondered.  Sorry you miss Paczki's I'm glad
they're around only once a year, they're just too tempting!

Type 1 for nearly 37 years, waiting to hear from the insurance guys...