RE: [IP] Carb count of Paczki's

For anyone who's never heard of a Paczki (pronounced "Punchkey"... It's a
type of yeast doughnut usually served around Fat Tuesday (which is March 7
this year).  It's usually filled with jelly or cream, although you can get
them plain also.  I think they're Polish in origin and is a pretty big todo
around here.  Bakery's take orders for them in advance.  I was just curious
if the carb count would be the same as a filled doughnut.

Type 1 for nearly 37 years, waiting to hear from the insurance guys...