I would check with his regular Dr. and see If he could use one of the gas
tablets or use Beano or something like that. Is he eating a lot of fiber?
That really causes gas with me.  I know what you mean about it just happening
and not having much control over it.  He should also be checked to make sure
he doesn't have an infection in the bowels. I would definitely look into it
because he doesn't want this to be happening and I'm sure there is a good
reason and a way of controlling it.

Good Luck, Nancy 35 years D 12 years pumping.