Re: [IP] Carb count of Paczki's

Michelle Martinez wrote:

> what's a paczki?

First Michelle's question, a paczki is like a doughnut and is either filled
with jelly or custard.  They are VERY delicious!

Now RoseLea,  first let me say that I am VERY jealous of you!  That is one
thing I miss about the Detroit area!  I suggest going to Meijer or Farmer
Jacks bakery and asking what the carb count is in theirs, this will at
least give you a jumping off point.

Hoping to be pumping by St. Patty's Day!