[IP] overseas training

Hello everyone,

I am going to London for holiday, (love those frequent flyer points) and I
was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for my pump.  We lived in the UK
so I have crossed the pond about 5-6 times while on mdi and always had a
rough time with jet lag and unstable bld. sgrs.  This will be my first
"crossing of the pond" with a pump.  My endo. suggested as soon as I hit
London to change basals/time on my pump to uk time, and start eating on a
British time schedule.   Said I shoud be fine.  Would appreciate any thoughts
or advice.

Thank you,