[IP] Help with the Olive Garden

I have only gone to the Olive Garden for lunch.  I have ordered soup and
salad and bread sticks because I felt it was safer than any pasta dish. Not
so.  No matter how I try to account for the above, I can't make it work.  Has
anyone been successful at the Olive Garden?  Does anyone know the exact carbs
in anyone of their meals?  How many carbs do you account for in a breadstick?
 I think that the fat in the salad dressing is accounting for my troubles