Re: [IP] Heard back from Dis...

Hi RoseLea, insurance CO's can be a real pain but they also make it possible
for some of us to afford insulin pump types of things. My insurance rep came
to my job today, when I saw him pulling up I went out to meet him. I let him
see my 2 month old Disetronic pump and I explained to him what it did and how
my a1c had went from 9.2 to 6.8 .
When they do something good let them know just as you would if they did
something you don't agree with. Sometimes they do surprise.