[IP] Heard back from Dis...

Ok, so I heard back from Disetronic's insurance dept.  Jenny there told me
that my insurance covers my pump 100% and all they need is a letter of
medical necessity from my endo.  She said she hopes to have it all set up in
a week or so and I can place my order then.  Wow, I can't believe my
insurance company is going to make it this easy, I may have to eat my words
(calling them moronic) yet!

Type 1 for nearly 37 years, getting excited about pumping!