Re: [IP] I am so frustrated with the whole pump thing!

Don't give up. You've come this far. There has to be another solution. Have
to talk to your doctor and the sites. May be they have a solution.

PS: try having the moment with your bo with you change your set. Just a
thought. I do that sometimes. I talk the old set off and call him in for a
good fun, then after I put in a new set. I don't do that all time, mostly on
the weekends.