Re: [IP] the pump and the pill - does this theory make sense?

Erinn wrote:

> a question... i'm on the pill... when i go off the pill, for that one week
> where you get your period and you're on placebos, my blood sugars drop
> drastically. does it make sense that since my body isn't getting those
> hormones, it has less to "fight" with to get my BG down?

Hi Erin!

Although I am still on MDI, not long now I HOPE, I have the same thing happen
to me every month!  My bg is always low during the "blue" week of my pills.  I
would guess your assumption is correct, but as always ymmv!

Hoping to be pumping by St. Patty's Day!