[IP] mail system

>The mail system was
> recently tightened up to stop spammers...
> Michael

Sooo,  this is the reason I've had my e-mails to IP returned to me.
Thought that maybe someone didn't like me. (VBG)  Finally, changed some
settings and they were accepted again. I knew  you changed something. It
sometime to figure out what was wrong. Couldn't even e-mail the help site,
for help, b/c the e-mail requesting help, was returned to me. LOL

Deborah mom to Eve 12.5, still a beginner at computers
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99