From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2000 3:30 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] ready to quit the pump-help

I think I am ready to get the Pumping Insulin book.  I hesitated because I
thought that it was based on some type of insulin other than H.  Is there an

updated version for H users?  I thought the majority of pumpers used H.
Also, what is "Veloinsulin" or whatever it is called?  How do I get this
book?