Vaculance is another lancet device. Only it may be used on other parts of the
body to give finger tips a rest.  It pricks like any other lancet, but it has
a plastic cover that causes a "suction" or vacuum to pull the skin up and
pull blood to the surface. I'm finding it not working well for my 11yr old
son Matt, but everyone else seems to love it. I will keep it to try in the
future, his fingers surely need the rest! It is made by Bayer.